Stat

Saturday, June 15, 2013

S & W .50

This is a clip of me shooting a S & W .50.  Keep in mind this is one of the biggest handguns you can buy and I'm only 5'5 and 105 pounds so my handling is a little sloppy and in no way reflects my handling of other calibers.  The rounds are 300 grain.  Ok, now the disclaimer is out you can view my embarrassment.  Lol


https://www.dropbox.com/s/po3tlzpy9hxo3gn/2013-06-04%2010.55.26.mp4

By the way, I hate this gun but I can't pass up an opportunity to shoot something I haven't   

2 comments:

  1. That's a handful of gun! Good job with it.

    I had the opportunity to shoot a .454 Casull several years ago and on the video it took me something like 20 seconds to gather the courage to pull the trigger. I can't say I was terribly *afraid* of the gun, but I was definitely wary.

    I think you've got me beat in the BA department, shooting that .50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I could spend more than firing off a few rounds before I'm just done with it, it's a big one to handle.

    Trust me, I know what you mean about taking that time to mentally prepare for pulling the trigger on those guns. We clipped the portion where I'm doing the mentally preparing. I wasn't scared either but definitely wary because I had heard stories and saw videos of other people handling it. My friend who owns the .50 had initially wanted a .454 Casull but wasn't able to find one so he went with the .50 but now he plans on selling it because it's too expensive to shoot it at $3.50 a round who can, right?

    Oh no! YOu are still a far BA of a shooter than me but I'll try to come close for certain ;)

    ReplyDelete