HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog. √
- List 11 random facts about yourself. √
- Answer the 11 questions given to you. √
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate. √
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs. (I only have 9 but I'll sort through the ones that I read regularly and torture them too ~ at least the ones I've interacted on)
- Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts about me (boy this is going to be hard).
1. I'm a twin
2. I was born in Pueblo, CO (for shame, lol)
3. I've worked for the same company for almost 13 years now.
4. I have OFD (Over Focus Disorder, the opposite of ADD ~ No OFD isn't for real but should be).
5. I love learning new things.
6. I currently drive a 2010 Mustang GT (I love my car)
7. I currently only have 9 followers on my blog (which is why I get the Liebster Award)
8. I am special, oh wait, that's subjective and not fact.
9. I'm learning Spanish.
10. I'm trying to gain 15-20 pounds (not too succesfully)
11. I aspire to be an instructor dealing with guns.
Answering my 11 questions:
- What is your passion? To learn as much as I can about shooting, guns and become really good at it
- If you could do anything you wanted for the rest of your life, without having to think about money, what would it be? Travel the world, meet new people and learn new things.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Smoking cigarettes (A love/hate relationship)
- Favorite book ever? Sex, A Natural History
- Favorite movie ever? Dangerous Beauty (I even read the biography of the person the main character was about)
- Have you ever met anyone famous? Edward K'spel, Kathy Jackson
- Who would you like to meet (living or dead, real or fictional) and why? I'll have to ponder this one.
- Biggest pet peeve? People who don't know how to use their gas pedal, especially when they are on the on ramp getting onto the highway.
- If you won the PowerBall or Lotto and wanted to donate a chunk to a charity, which charity would it be and why? I would probably have to divy up the chunk and do research on who I would donate to but the first one to come to hand is an animal shelter.
- Favorite place you've visited? I've haven't been to too many places, mostly to work but I guess the one that's closest to home is the cemetery in Silver Plume, followed by Fairmont in Denver.
- Where to you want to visit that you haven't been able to? Ireland
11 Questions for the blogger I nominate (which I still have to go through and figure out who my victim will be).
1. What is the scariest thing you have ever encountered?
2. What did you want to be as a kid and did you become that?
3. When you were younger, did you think you would be where you are now?
4. Tell me something that you feel you did that changed someone's life?
5. What are you most proud of and why?
6. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
7. What is the nicest thing you have ever done?
8. Tell me the first childhood experience that comes to mind when you read this?
9. Why do you think everything on this award is the number 11?
10. How do you change the world?
11. Do you deserve a break and not have an eleventh question?
My 11 Bloggers, really only 9 (sorry to torture any of you and don't feel obligated to do this): I'll have to come back to this one.