Stat

Friday, April 5, 2013

Girls with Guns

I went to my first meetup event for Girls with Guns, it was nice meeting other women with an interest in guns, it wasn't as informational as I thought it would be but I'm certain is was for the other girls. I guess my trainer trained me pretty well. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the shooting events when they come up, that is if I get some ammo locally or get off my butt and order it online.

There was a male friend of the coordinator of the group there to help her answer any questions that she wasn't able to, really nice guy, got along with him better than most the others in the group and went had dinner afterwards and talked about guns, survival, recent laws, speculations of some odd theories, it was a nice conversation.

Tomorrow will be an awesome day, heading to longmont with a friend of mine to go shooting at Trigger Time Gun Club, I love that range the most out of all the ones I've been too. If I could afford a membership there I would, the yearly fee isn't too awful but it's the initial fee for the first year, bringing the first year to $700, I would rather buy a new gun at that price but that's just me. I understand it costs money to operate a range and as nice as this one is, it's understandable but unfortunately it's not cost effective for me and my standard of where I spend my money is more along the lines of "new gun". I'm so exited I have a feeling I'm not going to get much sleep, I haven't been shooting in over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment